Saturday, August 12, 2006

"Quiet is boring. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!"



Because more people should read The Shoebox Project (as if many, many people don't already). Well, it helps to be interested in harry Potter, & even more if one is interested in the Marauders-- that is, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot & Prongs. I would write something more coherent, but I'm still struggling with that.

So here's some more lovely pictures, ha ha.

For some reason, I find the new Juicy Couture ads very intruiging (sp) & very aesthetically pleasing. And the guy having the moxy (ha ha) to go ahead & dress the way he's dressed.

Few & far between are the times where I flip through a magazine & think, "Oh, he doesn't look half bad." This is one of those rare times. (The hair!)

Why does Anne Hathaway always look so pretty?

Yay, Germany finally gets noticed! And I like colors in the dress.

And some (rather large) pictures of my messenger bag (I was somewhat bored earlier):

The whole thing.
Switzerland. Seeing as I'm Remus & all.
Close up. There's the Phantom pin Lauryll gave me when she got back from New York.
I do believe in commas."
Under the flap. The mysterious cord, by the way, belongs to my CD/MP3 player.
And so roomy, too.
And me. Wearing my grey jumper. Yes, I wear a jumper. It's very comfortable.

No comments: